Watch this quick screencast to see me walk you through these tips!
Click to tweet –> “Wanna make #Christmas really meaningful this year? #TruthintheTinsel is the way to go!”
Click to tweet –> “Cannot wait for #TruthintheTinsel this year! Join me?”
Click to tweet –> “Introduce your kids to the REAL Christmas story this season with #TruthintheTinsel.”
Click to tweet –> “Only a few more days till #Advent and #TruthintheTinsel begin! Grab your copy of this amazing ebook now!”
Click to tweet –> “Fa la la la! #TruthintheTinsel is almost here! Get your ebook now & join the fun!”
Click to tweet –> “Want to do MORE than move your elf to a new shelf? How ’bout #TruthintheTinsel? It’s meaningful family fun this Christmas!”
Click to tweet –> “Christmas crafts + Family fun + baby Jesus = #TruthintheTinsel”
Click these to quickly schedule tweets for the rest of the season. I’ve included a link to the ebook but if you are an affiliate, add your affiliate link to earn some cash.
BLOG POST IDEAS
1. Write a post about a past Christmas that wasn’t very Jesus-centered and then explain how you want to recapture and reclaim this holiday for focus on Him.
2. Write a post about your favorite ornaments on your tree. Use it to segue into the fun ornaments you’ll be making with your kids and Truth in the Tinsel.
4. Create and offer a supplement to Truth in the Tinsel (like all these fabu ideas!)
5. Write about a favorite Christmas memory or fun conversation you’ve had with your kids about Christmas.
6. Share you favorite Christmas craft/snack/decoration/etc. and incorporate your Truth in the Tinsel plans for this year.
OTHER EASY & SUPER FUN TIPS
1. Make a PAGE (not a post) with all your Christmas blog posts (including your Truth in the Tinsel posts). Make sure it has a great pinnable graphic and a share it everywhere all season long!
2. Use the affiliate graphics as headers and footers on all your Christmas themed posts.
3. Use HelloBar to grab your Google traffic from non-Christmas posts.
4. Send out a special Christmas themed newsletter and highlight your favorite Christmas resources–including Truth in the Tinsel! (I use and love MadMimi!)
5. Put a small Truth in the Tinsel graphic in your email signature. (I use wise stamp!)
6. Start pinning Christmas stuff to a Truth in the Tinsel/Christmas board.
7. Interact on the Truth in the Tinsel Facebook page with your blog page NOT your personal page, so people can interact with you!
And Pretty Please Just For Me…
Use the hashtag #truthinthetinsel and tag me @oohamanda in your posts and updates so I can share and be encouraged by them, too!
If you’d like to do an interview, podcast, giveaway or coupon code, please let me know! I’d love to help in any way I can! THANK YOU for loving and sharing about Truth in the Tinsel!